About This Course
The course provides knowledge about the network forensics which covers network operation, users, services, and their interactions to debug networking issues and to detect misbehavior, malicious traffic, and intruders.
- Knowledge of computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies.
- Knowledge of the common networking and routing protocols (e.g. TCP/IP), services (e.g., web, mail, DNS), and how they interact to provide network communications.
- Knowledge of operating system administration.
- Basic knowledge of principles of operating systems and their architectures.
- Basic knowledge of command line and scripting.