About This Course
The course introduces the preemptive measures the administrators can use to mitigate or lower the impact of cyber-attacks. The attendee will learn concepts of infrastructure protection on the network and system level and become familiar with the network segmentation, the firewalls, and end-hosts protection.
- Knowledge of computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies.
- Knowledge of the common networking and routing protocols (e.g. TCP/IP), services (e.g., web, mail, DNS), and how they interact to provide network communications.
- Knowledge of operating system administration.
- Basic knowledge of principles of operating systems and their architectures.
- Basic knowledge of command line and scripting.